For me, writing is more than just a paycheque; it’s an outlet for thoughts, ideas and discussion. It’s also a wonderful way to meet people with an interesting story, or learn about a new business.
Through my work I’ve discovered AltCareer.com, a job search website that I helped to launch last month. AltCareer believes work is about more than just a paycheque too, and their job postings highlight positions available at small to medium-sized companies that offer employees perks and benefits that will boost their job satisfaction and personal happiness. Sign up for their job board if you’re looking for a career that can complement your lifestyle.
A number of my website copy projects from the fall have gone live.
In October I worked with professional stylist and wardrobe consultant, Vanessa Marziale, to launch her website Styled Within. Vanessa offers style consultations, wardrobe planning, personal and assisted shopping services and closet organization for men and women in the Toronto area. She also has television, film, event and editorial styling experience.
Do you struggle to find the right words for your company’s website or press releases? Is your publication in search of a dynamic writer for an upcoming feature? Looking for someone to engage potential clients through social media?
If so, let The Writing Concierge put together the right words to make your next project flow with ease and enticing charm.
Why hire the concierge?
You’re not a professional writer, but your job, business or personal goals may still require you to deliver professional quality material. You need your own personal writing concierge to meet the demands of your next project.
- Save your time, money and sanity
- Have a professional eye polish your copy for maximum potential
- Find the right words to say even for the most daunting project
- Ensure your message will not fail to reach the intended audience
- Steer your words in the right direction
- Help your business tell its story in a unique way
- Get practical advice and guidance for every project
- Write the things you just don’t have the time or patience to write yourself!